The Los Angeles African American Women Political Action Committee (LAAAWPAC) will begin accepting endorsement applications Oct. 11 for the June 7, 2022, Primary Election.
LAAAWPAC issues endorsements in local, municipal, and federal candidate races in Los Angeles County and takes positions on statewide and local ballot measures.
A key goal of LAAAWPAC’s endorsement program is to provide candidates with the resources to impact elections. Every LAAAWPAC endorsement comes with:
- – A check made out to the campaign
- – Candidate/Ballot measure added to our website’s list of endorsed candidates
- – Web and social media graphics, customized to candidate/ballot measure
- – Inclusion in a press release from LAAAWPAC announcing our endorsements.
- – An email to the LAAAWPAC’s membership announcing our endorsements
To submit for consideration for LAAAWPAC’s endorsement and to learn more about our process, please click HERE.